Conflict of the Five
Hello and welcome to Conflict of the Five Recent Updates Added Training Grounds Rank Chart in Character Template Section

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Conflict of the Five
Hello and welcome to Conflict of the Five Recent Updates Added Training Grounds Rank Chart in Character Template Section
Conflict of the Five
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kelvin uchitakei's training

Go down

Kelvin uchitakei's training Empty Kelvin uchitakei's training

Post  kelvin uchiha Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:41 pm

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:30 am:

poosh poshh ..........poosh... kelvin is training today to make hes necro spheres stronger and faster he is throwing them at trees necro sphere!!!!!! pooosshhh!!! the sphere of darkness exploded once it hit the tree but the sphere was not strong enough to bring down the tree shit huff pufff huff puff it wasnt strong enough got to put more chakra in it NECRO SPHERE!!!!! POOOSSSSHH!!!! this time the sphere exploded and it brought down the tree YESS!! i knew if i put more chakra in it it be stronger!!! huf puf hufpuf man im tired better rest up... ima go to the new ramen shop!!

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:59 pm:

kelvin is sleeping dreaming of the fight with the wind user and the lightning user. his dream quickly turns into a nightmare and kelvin wakes up screaming AH!!! huf...puf....huf..puf.. man huf puf still cant belive i lsot he could of killed me if someone dint find me a got me to the hospital...... thats it i cant lose again i got to go train!! kelvin get out of his house and rushes to the training are near the academy. he start training his taijutsu punch punch kick kick he keeps goin like that trying to hit the log faster and faster every time huf puf huf puf man im going to slow i need more training all of the sudden kelvin felt a huge shock HUAAAH!!!! kelvin fell to the floor man i cant move my body im so tired kelvin falls unconscious his body it completely overworked kelvin lays there unconscious....

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:38 am

uhhh huf puf were am i...... hey kid wake cup kelvin is laying on the floor of the traning area next to the academy were am i... ur at the training ground of the academy oh!! yea thats right i was traning and then i felll and couldnt move my body hey u should prolly go to the hospital then.. NNOO!! gatta keep training kelvin stands up and fleees away HEyy !! kid come bak here kelvin rushes to the villages gates and goes to the forest to training alright im goin to train my wind today AHhh wind strike!!! a large gust of wind hits the trees and the trees all come falling down yes!!!!! how about WIND SLICE! a nice edged line of gust hits the tree and the tree cuts in half woahh ive never done that before!!! i must be getting stronger!! hm i wander if i can cross my necro sphere and wind slice.... AHHHH WIND SLICE....NECRO SPHERE!!!! a thin line of gust and a dark chakra sphere hit each other and BOOOOOOMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a large explotion happend when the 2 touchd kelvin was hit by it it pushes him far back AHHH!!! huf puf huf man that WAS AWSOME i gotta practice that hf puf...... but ...fo..now i gotta re...st huf puf

Wen Dec 28, 2011 7:42 pm

kelvin uchiha
kelvin uchiha
Student
Student

Back to top Go down