Conflict of the Five
Hello and welcome to Conflict of the Five Recent Updates Added Training Grounds Rank Chart in Character Template Section

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Conflict of the Five
Hello and welcome to Conflict of the Five Recent Updates Added Training Grounds Rank Chart in Character Template Section
Conflict of the Five
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kelvin uchitakei : a new beginning

Go down

Kelvin uchitakei : a new beginning  Empty Kelvin uchitakei : a new beginning

Post  kelvin uchiha Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:19 am

huu uuhhh hhuu uhh got to keep training! Kelvin is traning outside ofthe village trying to control his wind strikes he keeps missing the tree that he targets as he stop to take a breath a nice breezes comes.. kelvin looks up to the sky and quickly gets up and runs straight to a tree he uses his chakra control to run up it quikly he jumps to another on and another on till he gets all the way on top of the highest tree.. there hes amazed by the view of the village people doing there work and kids playing tag. man..... i never realy noticed how peaceful this village is ...... kelvin realises this is a new start for him a new beginning from the life that he had when the war was going on ts been 2 years since the war ended 2 years since my parents died.......... 2 years since the sacred necro village was destroyed..... kelvin takes one more look at the village this is my home now....

the battle with unforgiving the first fight kelvin has ever been in, kelvin lost when unforgiving stab kelvin with a wind style wind blade straight to his stomach kelvin has found himself wanting to look for unforgiving to get rematch as for now he is training i cant belive he beat me!, i gotta train harder!, need more jutsus!

Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:37 pm:

almost a year has past since the fight with the wind user event..a year ago kelvin lost to the wind user and was frustrated by the loss he decided to leave the village to gain power and knowledge..kelvin a year later is now in a group of rebels called the silentshadows..kelvin mostly is a lone wolf he does mission for the group and the slntshadows repay him by teaching him the ways of the shadows and by giving him the bloodline noroigan its a powerful eye technique its powers is still unknown to kelvin the noroigan was giving to him by a member of the sacred and ancient karayami clan..the member said that he could not tell him the powers for the bloodline cause he is not in the clan and that he would have to learned and uncover the techniques by himself but he did mention that it is dangerous to use and only use in life and death situation the bloodline is a curse and yet a savior to have before leaving the group and coming back to the village of the wind he says thank you for all the traning and then leaves....
kelvin uchiha
kelvin uchiha
Student
Student

Back to top Go down