Conflict of the Five
Hello and welcome to Conflict of the Five Recent Updates Added Training Grounds Rank Chart in Character Template Section

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Conflict of the Five
Hello and welcome to Conflict of the Five Recent Updates Added Training Grounds Rank Chart in Character Template Section
Conflict of the Five
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training With The Sapz Man ;D

Go down

Training With The Sapz Man ;D Empty Training With The Sapz Man ;D

Post  Spazum Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:55 pm

Day 1: Tai training 30min., Sword training 30min., Throw Training 30min, Element training 30min, Pain/blood shed points 150.
Today I spent a good two hours training befor i started my journy. For my tai i went to the local dojo and weight trained and used a speed bag. Sword training was me standing in a medow with simple katon bushin training accuracy and same with my throwing. My jutsu training was rigorous but i am now able to form a
random fire somwhere within id say about 20 feet.
Day 2: Speical Powers 2 hours
Today i spent my two hours trainig my mind powers on locals. I figured out that i can combine my fire with it to slowly kill them from the inside out...
Day 3: Suffering...?
Today i spent hours upon hours making myself and others suffer great evils to gain power...how much i got idk but its pulsing through me even more now...
Spazum
Spazum
Admin

Back to top Go down