Conflict of the Five
Hello and welcome to Conflict of the Five Recent Updates Added Training Grounds Rank Chart in Character Template Section

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Conflict of the Five
Hello and welcome to Conflict of the Five Recent Updates Added Training Grounds Rank Chart in Character Template Section
Conflict of the Five
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Clash (feel free to Join in)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The First Clash (feel free to Join in) - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Clash (feel free to Join in)

Post  kelvin uchiha Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:45 am

walking home in the rain after a hard traning sesh. wow i freaking tired cant wait to go home a go to sleep -thinks- hmm mabey ill go it so ramen first at teh new ramen place itsakes ramen i heard it was..... he looks to the side of him a see's lighting up in the sky -thinks- hmm thats odd i hear no thunder yet there lightning over there.... im gona go check it out!
he quickly goes full speed tot eh lightning.. jump fro rooftop to rooftop he jump on top of a high building and see that its two guys fighting!!! a fight....WAT!!!! WHY DINT THEY INVITE ME!!!!!!! he quickly leaps down face first falling straight to th mysterious fighters AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WINDS STRIKE!!!
kelvin uchiha
kelvin uchiha
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

The First Clash (feel free to Join in) - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Clash (feel free to Join in)

Post  UnforgivingEyes Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:23 pm

Noticing the second opponents entry he jumped away to the side of the tree to escape the so called wind strike WIND?!!! that is of my vill shouldn't he be on my side? what a bother.... Deciding to not get in the middle he watched to see wat the lightning user would do Hmph with wounds like those even with his speed this is gonna be a hard one for him I bet

UnforgivingEyes
Admin

https://conflict5.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:46 pm

As so, outta of no where, lighting start starking around his body and he begins to charge his lighting dragon at the target. With his wounds he still was fast outta no where and pops behide of the target and hits him.
Dean
Dean
Missing Nin Leader
Missing Nin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  kelvin uchiha Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:51 pm

ouhhh!!! damn hes fast!! he quickly recovers from hes fall and charges up a wind slice TAKE THIS WIND SLICE!!!!!!!!! it goes straight the the mysterious fighter
kelvin uchiha
kelvin uchiha
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  UnforgivingEyes Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:54 pm

Tch cant allow you to kill this person i have plans for him... Wind Style : TORNADO BLENDER with that he created a horrific tornado right below them engulfing and sucking them both in to the vicious torrent of wind blades.

UnforgivingEyes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:00 pm

As quickly as possible Dean try to do a handseal and do a jutsu call, LIGHTING ARUA SHIELD! Starks of lighting popout of Dean body and block him from the slashes of the deadly tornado.
Dean
Dean
Missing Nin Leader
Missing Nin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  kelvin uchiha Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:08 pm

aww shit got to get out of this kelvin quickly finds out wat to do and use the wind flight to shoot himslef out of the tornado all right now im mad u wrecked my clothes kelvin gather dark chakra in his hand and it creats a dark sphere necro sphere!!! he shoots the sphere straight to the othere wind user
kelvin uchiha
kelvin uchiha
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  UnforgivingEyes Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:14 pm

Hmph your just trying to get in the way arent you! in a flash he dissapered from the tree last second the orb hitting the tree. Out of nowhere he comes from the leaves above seconds from kelvins face a Wind Blade formed on his hand speeding for his chest.All I wanted was peace and quiet now i have plans for this lighting user and your in MY WAY

UnforgivingEyes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kelvin uchiha Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:20 pm

kelvin quickly notices the wind user AND UR IN MY WAY !!!!!!! kelvin start forming a dark cloak all over his body AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! AHH!!!! dieeeeekelvin grabs the wind user and throws him to the ground a large size necro sphere appears in his had noooowwww DIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!1 he charges at full speed to the wind user necro sphere smash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kelvin uchiha
kelvin uchiha
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  UnforgivingEyes Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:24 pm

As if he fell into the ground Unforgiving dissapears without a trace then coming out of no where from the necro users left lands the Wind Blade in his ribsTch mindless raging rampage.... you put yourself in midair.... no dodging choices there. Now leave me to fulfill this PLAN!! As if emphasizing the plan part he push the blade of wind farther into his opponent lung area.

UnforgivingEyes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kelvin uchiha Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:28 pm

arrhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as the sword goes more and more in him kelvin goes in a unconsius state FUk uu.................. uhhh
kelvin uchiha
kelvin uchiha
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  UnforgivingEyes Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:34 pm

Deactivating the wind blade he caught the wind user before he hit the ground and laid him there Guess he unconscious keeping a eye on the Lightning user he quickly bound the necro users hands and feet, then ripped of both of his sleeves folded them to the size of the cut and tied it to the kids wound with wire from his pack. Hey lightning user.... either prepare to die or prepare to go unconcious... you dont have anymore choices.... Im going to get serious now!

UnforgivingEyes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazum Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:05 pm

Still waching from above Spazum quickly realizez his cover is in jepordy and is really iching for blood.. the sweet metalic tast of the thick liquid that will increase his powers (althouth just a little) enough to give him his favorite trick.
Spazum
Spazum
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:15 pm

Just after he saw the fight between them Dean felt dizzy and very injure. U..uuugghhh, W-what...s...thi-As soon as he try to go charge at the enermy he falled onto the ground and fainted..
Dean
Dean
Missing Nin Leader
Missing Nin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazum Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:17 pm

Realizing theres not much left in either of them Spazum Uses his Dark powers to revert to the spot of his power where he layed down to sleep in hopes tomoro would bring better luck.
Spazum
Spazum
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UnforgivingEyes Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:22 pm

catching the lightning user before he fallsto the earth Hmph cant have you damaging those precious eyes... with that he formed a small blade of wind and carefully cut out the lightning users eye and put it in a self prepared container Been waiting for a doujutsu user to come along for along time now... studied surgical charts and everything... with that he bandage the hole where the lighting users eye used to be and began carring him back to the vill Hmph guess ill have to come back for the wind user.... or send someone.... right now this lighting user needs more help...

UnforgivingEyes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UnforgivingEyes Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:28 pm

Now both injuried shinobi at the hospital Unforgiving cast a glance at the two, moitionless, Hmmm well i better get goingculd be a bother if they wake up turning he walked out the door... a bandage over his left eye...

UnforgivingEyes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum