Conflict of the Five
Hello and welcome to Conflict of the Five Recent Updates Added Training Grounds Rank Chart in Character Template Section

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Conflict of the Five
Hello and welcome to Conflict of the Five Recent Updates Added Training Grounds Rank Chart in Character Template Section
Conflict of the Five
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Clash (feel free to Join in)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The First Clash (feel free to Join in) Empty The First Clash (feel free to Join in)

Post  UnforgivingEyes Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:40 am

Lazly stepping out of the woods, Unforgiving look up at the slightly cloudy sky. Ughhh... rain...who needs it with a disgusted sigh he slipped back into the dark forest and began a leisurely walk admiring the peace and quiet, the soft dew-ridden grass bending beneath his feet noiselessly.

UnforgivingEyes
Admin

https://conflict5.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The First Clash (feel free to Join in) Empty Re: The First Clash (feel free to Join in)

Post  Dean Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:03 am

Wandering around at the forest and start to chill next to the trees hideing from the rain.
...-Sigh- When am I ever gonna test my skill with someone...someone gonna have to at least fight me... During the rain keeps on pooring, he start to think carefully about something...until...
Dean
Dean
Missing Nin Leader
Missing Nin Leader

Back to top Go down

The First Clash (feel free to Join in) Empty Re: The First Clash (feel free to Join in)

Post  UnforgivingEyes Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:11 am

Such a dreary day... looking up he lets the cool rain wash over his face. Closing his eyes he begins to soak in the moment. That is until he felt an aggressive tug at the corner of his mind, as if someone was close.-Sigh-So much for peace and quite.... I think Ill check things out a lil Unhesitant he leaped into the nearest bark ridden, soaked tree, acute to any noises or movements.

UnforgivingEyes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:20 am

He started to hear noises and sense like someone is comming for him. Who's out there! Come on out! As until then Dean equip his Kunai and gets in his fighting position. -Thinks- Heh, if its an enermy, I may just try my new skills I learn.
Dean
Dean
Missing Nin Leader
Missing Nin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  UnforgivingEyes Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:26 am

Now seeing the shaded, rain soaked figure pull out a kunai, Unforgiving prepared for the worst.-Thinking- This culd get troublesome being silent and carefull he slides a kunai out of the pack strapped to his leg and touches the bottom side of the branch above him.... ready to move at any second.

UnforgivingEyes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:31 am

Looking around to see where the enermy is. -Thinks- If this ninja is too skillful I better not let my guard down...As so then something happened...
Dean
Dean
Missing Nin Leader
Missing Nin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  UnforgivingEyes Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:35 am

Unforgiving watches the figure stop, figuring he was think he took the chance. Hopping out of the tree he landed infront of the person planning to introduce himself.

UnforgivingEyes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:40 am

While staring at him for some sec he thinks -Think- HA! HERES MY CHANCES! As so with his fast reflexes spd he swing throu his kunai on the enermy thoat and then says Who are u? and what do u want?
Dean
Dean
Missing Nin Leader
Missing Nin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazum Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:43 am

Standing otta sight but within range of his powers Spazum looked throught the eyes of both of his new "friends as he wanted to see whom he should befriend and hwhom he can trust...
Spazum
Spazum
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UnforgivingEyes Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:44 am

Tch I can tell already your going to get on my nerves With a agrivated glance Unfogiving attempted to knock the kunai aside Just who do you think you are.... thinking id be nice and say Hi.... With that he glanced down hinting at the kunai positioned to stab the kid in the stomach.

UnforgivingEyes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:48 am

As Dean jumps far back he started to talk and say.Sorry pal, but I'm looking for someone to test my skill, someone strong and powerful, u look like one of thoses strong ppl, up for the challenge?
Dean
Dean
Missing Nin Leader
Missing Nin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazum Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:49 am

Waching from above still Spazum starts to get borde and starts placing thoughts of murder in Deans mind to shadow over his moves then Starts to cloud Unforgivings mind with thoughts of his past. -thinking- Wow this is gunna get bloody...FAST...
Spazum
Spazum
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UnforgivingEyes Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:53 am

Sudden flashback consume Unforgiving.... anger coming out of no where....Got to stay calm...the quiet trees and calming rain Shoving away the memories eating at his emotions he prepares for a fight... jumping to the nearest tree...Seeing as you most likely wont give me a choice ill show you a bit of my powers Drawing out some chakra he engulfs his hands in infinitly sharp wind Tch Wind Blade ! ....youll look like youve been through a paper shredder when im done with you!

UnforgivingEyes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazum Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:57 am

Realizing hes to far to hold a good grip on their mids he trys plan B his mind tricks will become more... Physical.. Spazum then raises his head as he looks through Deans eyes and shows him the "mind" of unforgiving... Wich he relizez he cant do quite yet so he infers wat will happen and places the thought in his head hoping he is rite...

Last edited by Spazum on Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Spazum
Spazum
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:01 am

Heh, now lets see what I can do. Dean goes in amazing speed and try to reach to the enermy and do a skill, MUILPLE HITS!!!
Dean
Dean
Missing Nin Leader
Missing Nin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  UnforgivingEyes Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:07 am

Watching the young man dash forward, Tch so hasty to get shredded not giving a hint to the jutsu used Unforgiving dissapears in a split second With it dark like this everything is perfect... and appears instantly behind the boy prepared to slash... his opponent stuck between him and the tree without much room to move, Tch ur MINE! he thinks as he sweeps his hand down the kids back from his left shoulder to his right rib cage opening a considerable gash then attempting to leap away.

UnforgivingEyes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:18 am

Hmph, I guess I got no choices, RINAGZAN!As his eyes begin to spins around through his puplie he turns to 1 trimills.Heh, alright person, lets see what this can do! With his boost reflexes and high accracte spd, he began to leap out and then throw a exopling kunai to him
Dean
Dean
Missing Nin Leader
Missing Nin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  UnforgivingEyes Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:23 am

Still in midair with minimal ability to dodge he did the only thing he could think of, WIND ARMOR!! spinning winds encased his body sending back the kunai, landing a few feet away looking up to see if the kunai hits he deactivates the armor Hmm those eyes.... i need to get serious

Last edited by UnforgivingEyes on Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total

UnforgivingEyes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:27 am

As until then he race to the enermy and start doing some combos. DROP COMBO!!!
Dean
Dean
Missing Nin Leader
Missing Nin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  UnforgivingEyes Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:40 am

IDIOT, charging into his own kunai watching the kunai bury itself into the young mans shoulder and explode with a seemingly evil grin

UnforgivingEyes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:45 am

As I charge to the Kunai it expoled, but outta no where he pops out of the expoltion of smoke and charge a lighting power charge at the enermy saying, LIGHTING CHARGE!!!
Dean
Dean
Missing Nin Leader
Missing Nin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  UnforgivingEyes Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:47 am

Using the forest as cover he dodges behind a tree hmmph shuld be able to finish this lil mess up fairly soon

UnforgivingEyes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:50 am

As soon as might miss at the enermy, he spd teleport to him outta no where and charge at him with Lighting Charge to his chest.
Dean
Dean
Missing Nin Leader
Missing Nin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  UnforgivingEyes Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:57 am

The enemy appeared around the tree as lightining fast pace but it was too late, Unforgiving again used the mysterious jutsu and again appeared behind the lightning user trapping him again between him and the tree, this time slamming him headfirst into the tree with a solid punch to the back of his head.

UnforgivingEyes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:08 am

After getting hit on the head hard he felt dizzy and head started to hurt. All of the innjure he gotten like when he saw when he was a kid in his Clan. He then started to relieze avenge for his clan which he was. He gotten so madof thinking about it something had happened. His eyes begins to change form into 2 PUPILES OR TRILMILLS! -Huff- -Puff- ...Your pretty tough...but ur'll regret on fighting a person who belong to a unknown clan who once lived! He begins to do a handseal sign and covering his hand in lightning says, LIGHTING DRAGON FIST!!!

Last edited by UnforgivingEyes on Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : u dont have chidori.... and cant self proclaim " to be continued" just leave as is and well pick up later... no continue needed)
Dean
Dean
Missing Nin Leader
Missing Nin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum