Conflict of the Five
Hello and welcome to Conflict of the Five Recent Updates Added Training Grounds Rank Chart in Character Template Section

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Conflict of the Five
Hello and welcome to Conflict of the Five Recent Updates Added Training Grounds Rank Chart in Character Template Section
Conflict of the Five
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Telekinesis

2 posters

Go down

Dark Telekinesis Empty Dark Telekinesis

Post  Spazum Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:00 am

Clan: Not Yet Clear
Element: Fire
Abilites Outside Element: Dark Telekinesis
Character Build: Mainly depends on his telekinesis and fire but is skilled with a sword. He is a well balanced character hellbent of creating a clan of his own. His telekinesis powers can be shared among fellow followers but with a small price. The characters two powers CAN be used in harmony and can destroy a player from the inside out and with no regret. The longer the opponet strugles the stronger he gets.
Dark Telekinesis: Paranormal ability of the mind to influence matter, time, space, or energy without the use of any currently known type of physical means.
Dark Flames: The act of the character using his purple aroura to create a make to hide or stun the opponet.
Fire Moves: This is a gimme the moves are only limited by the streinght and suffering one has seen.
Dark Telekinesis (Mind Intrusion): The abilty to enter ones mind and make the opponet suffer a great ammount of pain and sorrow either by thoughts or a real slow death.
Weapon (shadow Syth): The powers the character holds can be chanled through this weapon ONLY and none eles.
Weaknes: Not yet found for none have yet had face him and survive to tell about it.
Any questions ASK and I will help you out! ^-^

Spazum
Spazum
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dark Telekinesis Empty Re: Dark Telekinesis

Post  UnforgivingEyes Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:05 am

hmmm seems a lil OP to me.... since ur just joining make sure u arent to pwnage in ur first few fights..... tone down ur powers a bit,,, admins dont have ranks like norm ppl do but i dont want u having rapeage status in ur first few fights 0.o get wat i mean...

UnforgivingEyes
Admin

https://conflict5.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazum Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:10 am

Its not pwnage status Surprised if u read i must wach suffering inorder to gain power and powers will be discoved as i grow stronger and well i wanna get followers to make a clan! >:3
Spazum
Spazum
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UnforgivingEyes Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:11 am

hey whoah there boi i said its approved just dont get carried away since u didnt express limitations other then seeing suffering 0.o

UnforgivingEyes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UnforgivingEyes Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:16 am

approved for now just dont forget ur fire jutsu later

UnforgivingEyes
Admin

Back to top Go down