Conflict of the Five
Hello and welcome to Conflict of the Five Recent Updates Added Training Grounds Rank Chart in Character Template Section

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Conflict of the Five
Hello and welcome to Conflict of the Five Recent Updates Added Training Grounds Rank Chart in Character Template Section
Conflict of the Five
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the battle with with a mystery

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

the battle with with a mystery - Page 2 Empty Re: the battle with with a mystery

Post  UnforgivingEyes Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:37 am

Hmm seems as you have a new trick....But sorry to say I really need to be on my way.... this eye drains chakra fairly bad.... With that he took on a new stance. Forgive me for being brutal but I really need to end this, no hard feelings I hope. With a deep breath he prepared his mind and body. But if your going to boost up then so shall I Dark Moon, Black Soul Transformation!!! Uforgivings body became sheet black and white spikes sprouted from his wrists up to his shoulders, both eye forming the Kagetsuki. This form wont last long and the consequences might be fatal so I need to end this now

UnforgivingEyes
Admin

https://conflict5.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

the battle with with a mystery - Page 2 Empty Re: the battle with with a mystery

Post  kelvin uchiha Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:28 pm

hm! his eye i....it.....change!! hmm so i see you got a new technique as well...no matter i have many more in my arsenal....kinochia NECRO BIND!!! the dark chakra that was absorb form unforgiving starts forming around unforgiving rapping him in its darkness u wanted this fight to end....WELL THEN LETS END IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NECROTIC CRUSH!!!!!
kelvin uchiha
kelvin uchiha
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  UnforgivingEyes Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:07 pm

Tch, your forgetting my base abilities too it seems Unforgiving suddenly dissappears from the bind and reappears behind his opponent within in seconds due to his increased speed. Without words a blade of wind forms around his hand...

UnforgivingEyes
Admin

https://conflict5.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum