Conflict of the Five
Hello and welcome to Conflict of the Five Recent Updates Added Training Grounds Rank Chart in Character Template Section

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Conflict of the Five
Hello and welcome to Conflict of the Five Recent Updates Added Training Grounds Rank Chart in Character Template Section
Conflict of the Five
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Begining to The End of My Sorrows

3 posters

Go down

The Begining to The End of My Sorrows Empty The Begining to The End of My Sorrows

Post  Spazum Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:59 am

As Im finally about to implode my mind outta pure sorrow and decite i finde myself standing in the mits of a new place. Its full of vibrent colors and many sectors in wich i think i will fit in. This place looks like alot of people like me but im not sure. Only one way to find out...

Reciving the test from the Leader was the easy part... The true challenge is regaining the powers to repopulat my clan and become the most feirce ther can be THIS IS THE NEXT SAGA IN MY LIFE....
Spazum
Spazum
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Begining to The End of My Sorrows Empty Re: The Begining to The End of My Sorrows

Post  Dean Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:08 am

xD Lololol wtf? o_o lol!
Dean
Dean
Missing Nin Leader
Missing Nin Leader

Back to top Go down

The Begining to The End of My Sorrows Empty Re: The Begining to The End of My Sorrows

Post  UnforgivingEyes Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:45 am

its spazum.... just dont ask

UnforgivingEyes
Admin

https://conflict5.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum